Saturday, March 10, 2007

I Miss My Mind

Yesterday’s column is representative of the way my mind is working – or not.

I don’t know where the word “stumped” for “stubbed” came from. Some forgotten pocket in the little gray cells, I suppose. The same place “spelt” for “slept” came from in an earlier entry.

I did read over the earlier entry. My mind just supplied the correct word in the sentence needing slept and I never saw the typo. I mean, it had all the right letters, just not in the right order.

I did not read over the one yesterday. I could barely stand to write it, much less read it again. I wrote because my heart was so full I had to let something out.

Maybe I will try writing one day and waiting for the next day to read it again before posting.

And maybe not.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I find no fault in your last blog. I find a mother whose heart is over flowing.
Truly, I don't take note of typos, Lord knows I always have them. I look for content and your blogs are always jam packed.
And, I agree, nothing will top brain surgery when comparing "injuries"!
Gods mercies are indeed new every morning.